Our kennel staff are true dog people with love for all kinds of dogs. It’s best to make reservations in advance, especially during busy times like the holiday travel and vacation seasons.
World Class Boarding
Only at the Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club will we provide world class boarding services for your 4-legged friend while you’re away, just the way you would if your backyard was 600 acres of hunting dog heaven full of an amazing variety of activities, sounds and scents.
Even though your dog is part of your family, there are times when it’s not feasible or practical for your dog to travel with you. They may even be stressed traveling through airports or stuck in vehicles over long distances. It’s at those times, you can count on the Minnesota Horse and Hunt Club to look out for your dog’s best interests.
CLICK HERE: NEW! ONLINE BOARDING BOOKINGS!
Dog Boarding Amenities
- Clean, Spacious 4′ x 9′ Kennels
- Kennels are in a Temperature Controlled, Well Ventilated Environment
- Every Dog Receives Daily Walks in Our Exercise Fenced-In Area Attached to the Kennels
- We Offer Complimentary Dog Baths Before They’re Picked Up at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
- NutriSource Dog Food Included, or You Can Bring Your Dog’s Own Food, if Preferred
- By Request, Pictures Can be Sent to Owners of Dog During Stay
- One-On-One Time With Quality & Caring Staff
Dog Boarding Information
Members – 22.95 per night
Non-Members – 25.95 per night
Pick-Up & Drop-Off Hours
Monday – Sunday : 8:00am – 4:00pm
*Holiday hours may vary
Reservations are required!
Please call ahead to make reservations