Womens Wingshooting Weekend
Sporting Clays, Shotguns, Shopping & so much more!
Sign up for one day or all three! June 9-11th
Day 1: Friday, June 9th –
Intro to Shotgun with Professional Shooting Instructor Kate Ahnstrom
NEW TO SHOTGUNS? Whether you’ve never held a gun, shot once or twice or just want to improve on the basics, this day is great for you.
Price includes ammo, clays, Instruction, Dinner & Ticket to Tom Petty Tribute at the club.
- 4:00 pm – Check in & Gun Instruction
- 4:30-6:00 pm – Intro to Clay Shooting
- 6:00pm – Dinner in Trigger’s
- 7:30pm – Tom Petty Tribute Concert Starts
Day 2: Saturday, June 10th –
Day with Laura Schara & Extensive Clay Shooting Instruction with Professional shooting instructor Kate Ahnstrom
Calling all ladies with interests in shotguns, clay shooting, upland hunting, cooking, shopping and connecting with other women! Price Includes clays, ammo, instruction and lunch.
Clay Instruction & Lunch Package limited to 15 shooters per session for maximum engagement.
- 9:30-11:30am – First Sporting Clay Shooting Group
- 11:30am-1:30pm – Lunch & Presentation “How to Prepare Wild Game” with Chef Jim Kimberg
- 11am – 2pm Vendor Shopping available
- 1:30-3:30pm – Second Sporting Clay Shooting Group
Day 3: Sunday, June 11th –
Women’s Intro to the Field with Kate Ahnstrom
Let’s get you out in the field. Whether your brand new to upland hunting or looking to gain more experience, learn to upland hunt with a dog and guide.Price Includes ammo, birds, Instruction, guide, bird dog, and Horse and Hunt Sunday Brunch.
- One hour hunts available from 8:00am – 1:00pm