There’s no better place to have your event than at the Minnesota Horse & Hunt Club. No matter the time of year, we will provide you and your guests with the utmost hospitality and deliver an unforgettable experience.
Why Choose Minnesota Horse & Hunt Club?
The Minnesota Horse & Hunt Club sits within 600 acres of some of the most beautiful property in the 7-county metro area.
Our facility is one-of-a-kind with deep roots in the hospitality business going back to the mid-1980’s.
We host over 300 events each year and know how to throw one heck of a party!
Amenities & Features
- Beautiful Views & Setting
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Banquet Center with 3-Rooms
- Accommodate up to 300 people
- Full Bar
- Spacious Foyer
- Vaulted Wood Beamed Ceilings
- Separate Banquet Prep Kitchen
- Wireless Microphone
- Wireless Internet
- 3-Flat Screen TVs with HDMI connections
- Handicap Accessible Ramp up to Main Entrance
- Restrooms for Banquet Attendees
- Deck with Ramp Access
- Wedding Pergola / Arbor
- Outdoor Pavilion 40×80 (heated or cooled, walls up or down)
- Water Feature with Fountain
- Pews / Picnic Tables
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides
- Hay Rides
The Perfect Place
With lodging for up to 26 guests, and a variety of different types of accommodations, the club is perfect for your Conference, Team Building Event, or lodging for out-of-town attendees.
Our banquet and meeting rooms feature panoramic views, rustic atmosphere and a fireplace. In the warm weather months you also have the option of meeting outdoors in our beautiful outdoor pavilion capable of seating up to 300 people comfortably.
We offer incredible facilities plus a great setting with on-site accommodations that guarantee your even will be highly anticipated, well-attended and long remembered.
The Minnesota Horse & Hunt Club’s peaceful and inspiration atmosphere and “Up North” ambiance encourages productivity, while our on-site shooting facilities and outstanding food convey your appreciation to your most valued colleagues.