Youth Hunting Club of Minnesota
Rules & Forms
Please read our important rules and required forms below.
To ensure the safety and good tie for all, it is important that you adhere to the following rules:
- Campers will respect the other campers, staff members, and the clients, grounds and buildings of the Minnesota Horse & Hunt Club
- No drugs, alcohol, or tobacco products are allowed! (Any camper who breaks this rule will be sent home immediately)
- All activities will be supervised by an adult counselor
- Do not bring any money to camp; all food and supplies will be provided
- Do not bring your own firearms to camp; all firearms are provided
- Do not bring knives, pagers, cell phones, or electronic games. Card games, chess, board games are allowed.
- Participation is encouraged and expected at all activities, unless physically unable or otherwise arranged with staff
- Emergency phone calls only. we want campers to limit contact with their normal routine and to become totally immersed in the youth camp experience
- Campers are to remain at camp the entire 5 days, unless there is an emergency or prior arrangement